1、 Different subjects
1. Servo motor: refers to the engine that controls the operation of mechanical components in the servo system, which is a kind of auxiliary motor ZD indirect speed change device.
2. Permanent magnet synchronous motor: it is a synchronous motor that generates synchronous rotating magnetic field by the excitation of permanent magnet.
2、 Different principles
1. Servo motor: the rotor speed is controlled by the input signal, can react quickly. In the automatic control system, it is used as the actuator, has the characteristics of small electromechanical time constant, high linearity, starting voltage, etc. it can convert the received electrical signal into the angular displacement angular speed output on the motor shaft.
2. Permanent magnet synchronous motor: as a rotor, permanent magnet generates rotating magnetic field, three-phase stator winding reacts through armature under the action of rotating magnetic field to induce three-phase symmetrical current.
3、 Different characteristics
1. Servo motor: small volume, fast action, quick response, large overload capacity, wide speed range, large low-speed torque, small fluctuation, stable operation.
2. Permanent magnet synchronous motor: synchronous, can be used as a generator, the brush is easy to break, the motor structure is complex, the cost is high.
SUZHOU DENENG ELECTRIC MOTORS CO.,LTD
Address: No.2, Fenghua Road, Shuangfeng town,
Taicang, Jiangsu Province
Follow UsDynamic Map